Letting it all hang out

By zoomzoom - 10/09/2020 17:02 - United States

Today, I had to send out yet another email reminding families that everyone must be fully dressed while in view of the screen. This includes the student, any other children and the adults in the home. I teach first grade. It’s almost a weekly occurrence to have to send these. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 354
You deserved it 135

Same thing different taste

Taking pictures

By Anonymous - 05/12/2019 14:00

Today, I was teaching a high school calculus class. I wrote a complex formula on the board. As I wrote, students asked if they could take a picture of the board and circulate it. I said yes, and I was pleased as everybody seemed to be taking pictures. Soon, I realized why: my skirt was tucked into my underwear. Within a few minutes, every student in the school had an email with a picture of my ugliest pair of floral-printed panties. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 222
You deserved it 477

Top comments

bl3ur0z3 17

My daughter brought her Chromebook into the bathroom to ask me if she could have a chocolate chip muffin this morning. Pretty sure her entire class saw me pooping.

we should really invent something that stops others from indiscriminately opening the bathroom door on us. I think whoever invents it could make a lot of money.

Comments

Or else what? Do you mean "not nude?" I'd be pissed off to get an email complaining about me walking across the field of view in my underwear.

bl3ur0z3 17

My daughter brought her Chromebook into the bathroom to ask me if she could have a chocolate chip muffin this morning. Pretty sure her entire class saw me pooping.

we should really invent something that stops others from indiscriminately opening the bathroom door on us. I think whoever invents it could make a lot of money.

You’d be surprised to know how many kids can pick the simple house locks. My friends and I made a game out of it. And we had the more difficult kind. Imagine how easy it is for the locks that just need a quarter.

My daughter can open those with her thumbnail.

My kid had a poor girl in his zoom class turn on her camera in only a t-shirt and panties. I can only imagine how embarrassed you'd be if in middle school everyone saw you in your underwear. Poor kid! Mine is still asking why he has to wear a shirt even if his camera isn't on...

jfigley 5

For the girl, eh! In a way its no different than wearing a bathing suit. No one will remember this stuff in 20 years.

Mathalamus 24

So uncivilized. Everyone should wear clothes even in thief houses. It’s just being civilized

Jillian Cosby-Kelly 15

that's your personal opinion, and no one is obligated to share it

What if a family has a two year old? They don't always enjoy wearing clothes.

coius 23

Cant wait to have kids. Gonna troll the class walking across the view in a bikini. Would love to see them complain about a male in a bikini (can you tell I hate schools with a passion from a 12-year period in which I was terrorized, bullied and degraded. And that was just from the administration!). And before anyone bitches. My mom is a retired (3 years ago) special Ed and Deaf teacher that had to tear my school a new one for all the shit they pulled, and even dragged them to court and won!

Hailstorm92 10

I think it’s bullshit that kids have gotten in trouble an including parents for staying in pajamas. If the teacher or school doesn’t buy or clothes then **** em. If my kids want to stay in their pajamas that’s fine. They use to do pajama day in school anyway at the schools my kids go to

Dordanni 10

You’re invading their home privacy and have the audacity to tell them what they can, and can not do there? Way to govern people in their own home. Your school district does not pay their bills. You have an issue, turn the camera off. The school has no rights putting cameras in people’s homes.

It disgusts me that we live in a world where people have to be told such things. No one has any common sense. I can hear it you - "There ain't no way you're telling me what I can and can't wear in my own house!" Also, to everyone saying just that, how would you like it if your first-grader was sitting in on a Zoom class and some idiot walked behind a classmate wearing little to nothing? It's not like they're high-schoolers; these are little kids that don't need to see that.