By loserman67 - 18/07/2016 12:04

Spicy
Today, I was told that the $8,500 bill for my new water well grew to $11,000 because of a fair amount of overtime. I learned that the men I hired to drill the new well at our home were spending the overtime drilling my daughter as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 855
You deserved it 2 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would definitely file a complaint with whatever business bureau for your area. Not only is that unprofessional behavior, they're trying to wheedle money out of you for dicking around.

How old is your daughter? What they did is kind of skeezy and unethical. I would probably talk to the owner about what the workers have been doing and the implication that it's been holding up the work and costing you money (that you shouldn't pay btw).

Comments

That sounds like a GTA mission for Micheal

We have had this issue with our daughter before. She is adopted and yes of age to consent so no laws broken. I'd complain to the owner but he was drilling her too. I did however make sure his wife knew what was going on. The bill was reduced to the original estimate of $8,500 and I have filed a complaint with the BBB. In addition, I sent my daughter to therapy and hopefully it will help. She came from a severely broken home - (abuse, drugs, etc...) Never again, I swear

That is horrible. You did the right thing though and shouldn't beat yourself up about it. Your daughter needs some help and you are trying to help her as a good father should.

Her being of age and consensual aside, I highly doubt that the permission to use your house for bodily functions extended to their sexual endeavors. I'm glad you got the bill dropped to the original price but I'd talk to a business lawyer.

You have a big heart and I hope the therapy works.

You're a good man. I hope she gets the help she needs. A woman is more than the sum of her anatomy, it sounds like she needs a healthy boost in her self image.

Please take her to get tested (STI screen) you never know what those men are carrying if they are that disrespectful.

#37 Did your daughter have other problems or you sent her to therapy simply for having sex? Hopefully it's the first.

@77, OP said this has been a problem before, and considering the note about his daughter's past, it's likely there are self-confidence issues or what not. You seem like a good, patient man, and I wish the best to you and your family. A close friend of mine was unfortunate enough to spend her entire childhood with her crazy, asshole parents, and when she was used, they blamed her and did a lot to show their opinion. People who weren't loved as children need to know they finally have support and understanding no matter what, and I commend you if you're really handling this as kindly and patiently as it seems. As for the business, boy, do I hope they never have the opportunity to make such money and connections again.

TL, DR? It's all there in OP's reply.

For the workers' sake I hope she's over 18. Otherwise it's them who will be getting ******. In prison. After you file a statutory rape claim

You sure you ordered REAL plumbers and not some **** stars?

Well Hello you should be getting a hugh Discount. ;-)

Um how did you find out that they were plowing your daughter?

You should be asking for a discount lol

bobsanction 18

Sounds like you just got yourself a free well if you play your cards right.