By loserman67 - 18/07/2016 12:04

Spicy
Today, I was told that the $8,500 bill for my new water well grew to $11,000 because of a fair amount of overtime. I learned that the men I hired to drill the new well at our home were spending the overtime drilling my daughter as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 854
You deserved it 2 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would definitely file a complaint with whatever business bureau for your area. Not only is that unprofessional behavior, they're trying to wheedle money out of you for dicking around.

How old is your daughter? What they did is kind of skeezy and unethical. I would probably talk to the owner about what the workers have been doing and the implication that it's been holding up the work and costing you money (that you shouldn't pay btw).

Comments

How old is your daughter? What they did is kind of skeezy and unethical. I would probably talk to the owner about what the workers have been doing and the implication that it's been holding up the work and costing you money (that you shouldn't pay btw).

I would definitely file a complaint with whatever business bureau for your area. Not only is that unprofessional behavior, they're trying to wheedle money out of you for dicking around.

SauceySarah 30

You basically paid these men to have sex with your daughter. yikes.

Burton_Forever 23

Hey you can't put all the blame on the workers... It takes to tango..

Make your daughter work to help cover the cost of it and file a complaint with whoever you can. I would also write a negative review and not recommend their business if it's a private one

r83839 22

If I were the daughter, I'd assume they were screwing around OFF the clock. I don't think the daughter is at fault here. It's the employees who counted it as work time instead of personal time.

I think the daughter and workers are completely at fault.

Assuming the daughter is of legal age then she can dick around with whoever she wants. You get paid for the work you're suppose to do. I don't think doing the daughter was part of the job. The workers are at fault here.

Refuse to pay the excess on the grounds of unethical and unprofessional practices. If they want to plumb other 'wells' then they can't charge you for their time

Malsain_fml 10

Blame your daughter too. I would have her paying a good part of the bill for having you being fined. Her wanting to have a good time with thoses guys is one thing, and I do undertsand the exciting aspect of the situation, but it implies it doesn't impact working hours, or at least that they would make it up.

r83839 22

Not sure how the daughter is at fault here. It's the employees who decided to steal from the dad by charging their fun time as work time. Why would the daughter assume they'd do that? It's an issue to take up with the company so they can fire their employees for stealing. The daughter didn't do anything wrong.

obviously the employees have more fault in this situation because what they did was illegal but the daughter has no fault? she banged her fathers hired staff while they were on the clock. I'm sure she wasn't obviously to a well being dug in the yard and knew they were employees at work. I'm sure she also wasn't oblivious to the fact that her father might not be the happiest when he found out he funded the yardworkers trip to pound town. only victim I see is her father

deiowf 4

except the daughter is a *****...

Yeah, no. The daughter shouldn't be responsible. I would expect if you had workers on your property then you would expect them to act accordingly and do what they're suppose to do. If they want to have a good time then they could've waited until after the work was done or until their hours are up for the day. ******* someone's daughter doesn't count as overtime unless they work in that kind of field...

******* my daughter : $11,001 This seems to be one of those times where the internet saying "**** bitches, make money" seems to hold.

If it were otherwise, I'd have used different terms, like Rape, or Statutory Rape, and dead workers...