By colorguard13 - 02/04/2013 00:15 - United States - Maryville

Today, I was telling my aunt that I had achieved my blue belt in karate. Looking at my short hair, she says, "You're going to end up a lesbian." Thanks Aunt L. Love you too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 454
You deserved it 5 035

colorguard13 tells us more.

No, she doesn't use FML. I just didn't want to out and say her name.

Top comments

Comments

Does this "Aunt L." use FML too? Or are you just making sure your other aunts know it wasn't them who called you a lesbo?

Why would it be an fml then? She ends it by saying that she loves the aunt too, maybe the aunt does use fml and this is particular fml is OPs way of telling her aunt that she wants her too. (Queue the wincest jokes)

Like sands through the hour glass; these are the days of our lives...

No, she doesn't use FML. I just didn't want to out and say her name.

Strange, when you first commented on this post the fmls author was "MR13", now it's your username. Anyways this whole thread was a joke I meant no offense good day to you ma'am

Apparently the word "tomgirl" has never been uttered near your ears, #17. Maybe if your head wasn't in your ass you'd not have made such an ignorant generalization.

I know a very cute girl with short hair to her ears that like men. :P

So? My favourite teacher has short hair and she's had three kids with her husband. She's a black belt in Karate. Appearance doesn't equal sexuality. Don't take what your Aunt L said to heart.

Because hair length totally determines sexuality.

lol exactly what I came here to say!

TheRealTotodile 4

If it makes you feel better. I personally think girls with short hair are pretty hot.

Sounds like? Im pretty sire he was talking about "Starwars: The Auntom Menace"

Obey_StudBoii 23

Even if you do there's nothing wrong with it. Just because your hair is short doesn't mean anything.

Actually, I know some lesbians who use long hair, and some straight girls who use short hair. Anf if you are a lesbian, your aunt dhouldn't give a shit, because there's nothing wrong in being a lesbian. By the way, good luck getting your new karate belt!