By fuckMYlife94321 - 26/04/2009 16:21 - United States

Today, I was taking a nap while my mom was at work. I woke up when she came home and didn't think anything of it so I went back to sleep. When I woke up again, I went downstairs and our 52" plasma screen TV, my xbox 360, and $1500 computer were all stolen. I'm guessing that wasn't my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 863
You deserved it 13 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xXMILKYCHUNKSXx 0

Your powers of observaton astound me.

Comments

Let me guess...#31 is a 10-year-old boy? And 35...wtf?? Racist... And OP, was the door locked while you were sleeping? I'm guessing it wasn't. I'm not saying it's your fault you got robbed, but next time, lock the door if you're going to nap or there's a possibility you'll fall asleep. The robber must have thought there was no one there and someone was dumb enough to leave the door unlocked.

Um, #31, you just left a comment, so does that make you a 10-year-old girl too?

LMAO @ #2 and #35 though don't be racist dude oh and call the cops! maybe someone saw something, call before the witnesses forget

I would be glad that I didn't wake up because you don't know if that person had any weapons on him. He could have seriously hurt you. Just be glad that you're okay.

fuckMYlife94321 0

wow, idiots who say i dont have a computer to type this. its called an ipod touch which was on my bureau when i slept. and also, for everyone who says i should of fought its because im really sick and whatnot so i didnt have the strength to even if i knew it was burgulars.

curryndricegirll 0

Wouldn't your mom have a key to get in? YDI if you leave your house door just open. If they broke in, wouldn't you hear a crash? YDI. NO YDI for sleeping, though. It's only an FML, if they picked your lock and got in.

fmlfmlfml15 0

wow some ppl are racist on this webstie #23 lol are you saying that last comment from experience? and ppl give him a break please!!!! he was sleeping and when he woke up he was probably disoriented and ppl THAT PROBABLY WASNT the only computer in the house, and there ARE OTHERS WAYS to go on the site other than the computer.

yeahwhynot 0

okay...to 35 and 36 you guys are just racist pieces of shit, and don't deserve to live. So after the two of you die from crashing your old pick up truck while trying to four wheel it you hicks deserve 2 burn in hell... and to the OP that really does suck

#48 is clearly retarded and lives in a perfect neighbor hood with all white people. Wow man your lucky!

XDNLxtlz99 0

Okay, a BETTER fml would be 'today i fell asleep, and thought my mom came home, so i fell back asleep. i woke up to find that someone urinated on all my electronics, took a sh!t on my floor, trashed my house, and somehow broke my nose. FML'