By Sickinbed - 07/06/2011 10:27 - United States

Today, I was taking a nap in our country house. I was sick with a fever of 101.3. When I woke up, I see that my family had left to go back to the apartment. They forgot me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 067
You deserved it 3 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

I guess it's time to do everyone's favorite past-time when they are home alone. Take off your clothes!

perdix 29

The fever is making your delirious. Your family didn't forget you, they ditched you.

Comments

ShinigamiKurosak 0

well. now you can gap without having to ninja defuse

IDK258 0

You're.. HOT BLOODED! Check it and see... YOU GOT A FEVER A HUNDERED AND... Wait, shit.

how can a person fever reach to 101degree? U are alr dead by now.

It's 101.3 Fahrenheit. In Celsius it's 39.

lovepebbles 1

awhh!! thats sad :( . were you in like the living room or something or were you is your room?? its bad either way but if you were in the living room that is way worse!! hope you feel better :)

That sounds like my family, except my family loves me. : ) lol

PanamaPride 0

Possible Things To Do : -Get Naked -Invite People Over and Party -Scream A Bunch Of Cuss Words Or Whatever Makes You Happy -Trash The Place -Turn The Radio/TV On Loud So Much More...

Agreed have a ****** rave party get wasted then when ur family come back for you say this is for leaving me here when I was SICK!!

littlemiley180 0

ahahahaha 101.3 is a station on the radio "101.3 FROGGY 101" LOL=D

HunterAlpha1 8

if this happened to me, and my family didn't come to get me by the time i was well again i would go out and look for a job nearby and make the summer house my permanent residence.