By yus - 21/10/2014 19:46 - United States - Orange

Today, I got drug tested for the second time this week. It's Tuesday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 692
You deserved it 5 068

yus_fml tells us more.

Hey, author here! So basically, I'm in high school and the school I go to does drug tests to all of the students and it is completely random. Some people are tested multiple times, other people are never tested. It is basically whatever the computer says. So no, It was not because I failed it the first time or because I was suspected of doing drugs.

Top comments

I can't tell if this is an FYL or YDI. It depends on the circumstances. If you were doing drugs previously (or failed the first), YDI, but if it was random, that's another story.

Comments

Lu Kim (City Wok Owner)- "OH REARRY!!??"

relaxedninja 18

15, Don't you get tired of making the same comment over and over again?

He never said he did drugs, he just said he was tested for them

blcksocks 19

Yay three more days and it's Friday ... DUI

So was the first time on Sunday or Monday?

Both of them, coincidently, were on Tuesday.

Then they should've said "the second time today"

that went right over your head didn't it

I can't tell if this is an FYL or YDI. It depends on the circumstances. If you were doing drugs previously (or failed the first), YDI, but if it was random, that's another story.

What if this is the same person from a previous FML with the psycho mom who accused him of being on drugs when he was having fun with his friends?

Probably passed and then the parents decided to give him another to see if he thought he was safe and took drugs right after the first test.

or could be for work. idk. an extra careful company?

Do you discuss drugs regularly with co-workers? Or are they just assuming?

orbit 22

Parents can be over protective. Not that that's a valid reason to drug test your kid everyday.

It doesn't say in the fml it was his parents

What did you do that was so bad that they don't trust you? or are they just nuts? either way, fyl