This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By poopsicle - 28/01/2016 00:29 - United States - Abington

Today, I was taking a dump at work. I had my two-way radio attached to the back of my belt. When I stood up and pulled my pants up, I managed to send the antenna straight up my butt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 518
You deserved it 4 504

Top comments

youngmessi252525 20
Cyrus00 41

Did they hear you scream on the other end?

Comments

How does that even happen?! What aim you unknowingly have.

Badkarma4u 17

Be glad you weren't injured. Imagine having to explain that to the hospital staff. Imagine the looks you would get.

And we all know, it's not gay, when it's in a 3-way. ?

And we all know: it's not gay, when you're in a 3-way.

Depending on your sexuality that's either a horrifying or pleasant experience.

I winced at this one. Hopefully it didn't hurt as much as I imagine.

I was expecting that your radio was on, and the other person heard your rendition.

Here's how this never happens again... 1. Poo at home 2. Take phone off belt first, regardless of where I never considered antenna up ass, but phone falling in toilet is almost as bad and a greater risk.

theamazingd 17

Okay, but do you really wait to poo at home if you have to go in the middle of the day? Seriously, the guy can go poo whenever he wants.

The real question is, did you enjoy it?