By stupid - 27/05/2013 11:16 - Lithuania - Prienai

Today, I was taking a bus ride home, listening to some music. The music stopped and I assumed my iPod's battery had run out. Turns out someone managed to steal it, leaving my earphones in. I didn't feel a thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 003
You deserved it 11 806

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

I'm imagining OP's iPod is playing, "You've been hit by, you've been struck by-" Thief unplugs the iPod, snatches it and sings "A smooth criminal." The thief then proceeds to moonwalk off the bus with the rest of the occupants performing choreographed dance.

Comments

olpally 32

Wow, ninjas do exist!! Omg, that's crazy shit!

Guess it takes a stupid thief to find a stupid victim. Blind stealing the blind?!

pwnman 33

OP, I deeply feel sorry for what has happened to you. However, this has taught us all a very valuable lesson.

Skyrim pickpocket level: 100. That sucks OP you ran into a master

That's why you keep it in your pocket.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

That's called a master pickpocket.

This is why I won't buy an iPod. If I'm going to spend that kind of money on a music player I want it to be heavy enough to make a noise if I drop it on a rug.

wow "pick pocketers" still exist these days!

I've managed to end up with iPhone 5 headphones before. I was running to catch my train for college and a load of school girls stood in the way on the stairs. I could hear the train was about to leave and pushed past them, carrying my hoodie over my arm. I had just managed to get on the train when the doors shut, and I realised I had someone's headphones stuck to my arm. IPods are pretty easy to unattach from headphones, and they are fairly small depending on which one you have. Hopefully it wasn't one of the more expensive ones, OP, and if it was, I hope you had insurance.