By paymeinhugs - 17/03/2009 01:04 - United States

Today, I was swimming in the ocean with my best friend and a giant wave came and knocked off the bottom of my bikini. My friend told me that she would go get another bottom so I could walk onto the very crowded beach. She left me for half an hour, laughing from the shore with her entire family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 525
You deserved it 6 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

awwww shes a douchebag. she's NOT a friend

She's a friend, it's what we do... Sucks, but you'll have to get her back =)

Comments

Fire_Ice_Aiken 0

What a bitch. I'd be pissed too. Ten minutes of laughing is barely tolerable, but HALF AN HOUR. God.

That's so mean. Bitch. you should get her back

ha you must have turned into a prune O_o

Couldn't you have just looked for it on the ocean floor?

#34 - I think the least of her worries was trying to figure out how to snap a pic for proof... she was probably more concerned with the fact that she was BAREASSED in the water at a crowded beach!

digapygmy 0

Wow... Your friend is a bitch...

thinkpink 0

#36 I think #34 was trying to get at the point that he wants to see her with no swimsuit bottoms on. A lot of creepy guys on this website try to say PUT PICS UP or it didn't happen in order to try and get naked pictures of girls. They are not original in saying this. And probably all 16 years old.

well we are all horn dog on the inside...

sucks, u shud have looked for a starfish well like 2 and used them to make a new bikini.. beware of their teeth tho...

mehwhateverr 0

your friend is a bitch. there is a limit on pranks like that. i mean, if she had laughed for a minute or two, fine. but thirty minutes? cut her loose.