By paymeinhugs - 17/03/2009 01:04 - United States

Today, I was swimming in the ocean with my best friend and a giant wave came and knocked off the bottom of my bikini. My friend told me that she would go get another bottom so I could walk onto the very crowded beach. She left me for half an hour, laughing from the shore with her entire family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 525
You deserved it 6 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

awwww shes a douchebag. she's NOT a friend

She's a friend, it's what we do... Sucks, but you'll have to get her back =)

Comments

thinkpink 0

#51 WTF is a meme.... I even tried to find it on urbandictionary. And sorry not all of us are antisocial losers who sit on the internet all day. Either way... this "meme" thing, is NOT original, and is not funny. Why bother saying it when the person isn't going to put the pictures up, even if they had them. It's a waste of internet space to write something retarded like that. And it is being perverted.

Lulz it's not a meme, it's what guys on 4chan say. And if you don't know what 4chan is, it's like the creepyiest fraternity ever times that Japanese **** your brother watches times the KKK, all on one website. No joke.

some kind of friend you have... soz if this is a bit harsh

Thow_it_up 0

You totally deserved this. If a wave knocks your bottoms off, perhaps you need to go back to preschool and learn how to tie a knot.

nintendofan 1

wow, your 'friend' sure is a bitch. tough luck

all the people who said that the OP's friend is messed up or isn't a friend probably have no real friends and have zero fun in their lives. friends DO do this kind of stuff, it's all good fun. stop being sacks of douche :)

ohhh thats harsh girls are bitchesss (i am a girl so no one freak out at me)

Seriously, by this point I would have just walked out and flaunted it to those ass holes. I mean, what else could you do!?

Minstrels 0

I've always been curious how bikini bottoms fall off. Unless you're stupid and can't tie a knot, but get the string-tie ones, it'd be pretty hard. Maybe it's time to invest in an idiot-proof one? ;] And if you're not, just laugh it off. ;] Have fun getting even.