By AngelAshley - 22/02/2010 15:35 - United Kingdom

Today, I was swimming in the fast lane at the pool. A guy in blue trunks was swimming slowly and really getting on everyone's nerves. I took a break, and looking around I couldn't see him. I turned to the guy next to me and said, "Finally, Mr. Blue Trunks has f**ked off." It was Mr. Blue Trunks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 559
You deserved it 39 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

noobgang7 5

wow keep ur mouth shut next time

You feel bad about him finding out everyone thought he was annoying? Shouldn't you have told him that he was too slow so he could get out and go swim into another lane? YDI for bitching about someone the entire time without doing something about it and then feel bad he found out.

Comments

@110 Reading your comment hurt my eyes.

Snicker: you do realize that YOU don't know the OP personally, and therefore, your argument is very hypocritical? Despite the fact that the OP may have been rude about Blue Trunks' inability to swim very well, this sort of situation has happened to a lot of people. Your reply to this FML could have ended well with a "Oh, he was childish and immature for saying stuff like that in public" but you must have been really bitter that day and went too far with the "DUHH" and the "asshole." Keep that kinda stuff to yourself.

snickerdoodles is a greasy ranga with nothing better to do but complain about spelling and tell people what to do. stop posting

^ this. and WTF are u doing out of the kitchen snickerdoodles? gtfoff the comp and back to where you belong!!

I understand that people do annoying shit all the time but if you don't have the balls or ovaries (or both nowadays for some) for someone to hear what you are thinking then you need to practice on not speaking your thoughts out loud. You are just lucky your FML didn't end in you adding in the fantastic ass beating he could of gave you.

YDI for being one of those pretentious D bags who won't let people enjoy a swimming pool. People like you need half the pool for themselves so they can do dumb stuff like practice for the Olympics (and in the end they don't even earn a medal). If you want to do sports, train in your bathtub. In the meantime, let kids enjoy the swimming pool and have fun. I hope you drown in your personal pool lane and nobody finds it until 3 months because you didn't let them go near that part of the pool.

dumb stuff like train for the olympics? most people dream of just going to the olympics. now you are being one of those pretentious D bags who won't let people achieve their dream. and no i'm not agreeing with OP, i'm merely knocking you off your high horse.

Flutist 3

Um, if you don't like people taking over the pool then build your own damn pool. There a pools that people use for swimming laps and to keep in shape. Kids can go swim at another pool. I don't think kids should be allowed in certain pools. They make messes and sure don't respect people. What makes you better than the people who want to train for the Olympics? Why can't you just take your kid to a public pool or teach them to stay in one area.

@ 113 that means that you probably need to stop staring at the computer screen, it does that

@110 I have seen a real woman, I'm not gay and it's not always about tit size you ignorant ****. Snicker is beautiful. And you're probably a fat greasy ************ that sits in front of your computer all day wanking off to gay ****. Stop deflecting yourself on others you're the ******.

I have seen a real woman, I'm not gay and it's not always about tit size you ignorant ****. Snicker is beautiful. And you're probably a fat greasy ************ that sits in front of your computer all day wanking off to gay ****. Stop deflecting yourself on others you're the ******.