By painful - 24/07/2011 08:55 - Norway

Today, I was stuck in the car with my grandma for an hour as she described to me how she had looked through my great grandma's poop to make sure her calcium pills were being digested. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 577
You deserved it 2 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i spent like 5 mins trying to come up with a response to this but i just couldn't.

iAmScrubs 19

"Well, let me tell you one thing young one. The first thing I check for is if the poop is a healthy shade of green. Then I put my hand in it to check if it is the right texture. The last thing I do is waft the smell towards me. It should smell like a combination between sulphuric acid and orange juice."

Comments

Gloritank 8

So fyl cause your grandma was making sure your great grandma's body was taking in nutrients like it should? Learn to step up and care about family problems. If your the oldest child they'll be yours someday.

Im pretty sure his life sucks because he had to endure that story not because his grandma was taking care of his great grandma's body.

Idiot, you think your family would want you looking through there shit literally? there's a little thing called milk that helps with calcium. Stop turning FML's into little drama soaps.

foilindo 0

did anybody else found themselves picturing that for a second?! lol. faaaaaaaaail.

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9
darlingdollie 24

who can talk about that for an hour? sounds a little over-exaggerated.

HexRay 0

Their grandma didn't talk about it for an hour, OP was stuck there for an hour.

jazzybaby179 22
dani212 0
Midnight12 0

So since there's literally no joke I can make, SHE TOOK IT OUT OF THE TOILET?! (Or did she just look at it?????) ;0

iAintEvenMad 0