By duzitickle - 04/08/2009 21:09 - United States

Today, I was sprinting to the bus stop trying to beat the bus. It pulled next to me and honked, startling me off the edge of the road. My foot slipped, I went tumbling, roadrashing my leg. The bus driver stopped, opened the door, and yelled "I was just letting you know this is a training bus." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 684
You deserved it 4 342

duzitickle tells us more.

duzitickle 0

haha, yeah. the bus was coming down the hill to the stop on the corner, and i was running my ass off (in a mini skirt, to boot) to beat it there. it runs once an hour and was 15 minutes early... it would have been a close race had it been the "real" bus, thats for sure. as it was, it had a few bus people in training, like a rolling classroom, who were all craning to my side of the bus to get a good look. im sure they learned something from the mishap. it would be a shame if they didnt. my pride was definitely hurt more than my leg.

Top comments

That's when you leap onto the bus in a split second, refuse to get off, and tell him it's a training exercise.

i dont get it? training bus? WHATTTT but fyl forsure for falling

Comments

YDI for riding the bus No one likes a fatty you stupid pain in the ass butt humping ninnyhammer

How are they nay of those things for riding the bus? It saves on fuel, is relatively cheap, and really, how is the OP a fatty for running to catch a bus? Ffs, you're ridiculous.

Training bus? don't they have virtual reality for that? what a waste of diesel

YDI FOR NOT WEARING LONGER PANTS. IF YOU WOULD HAVE JUST WORN LONG JEANS IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN NEARLY AS BAD. j/k...FYL and ILY >_>

duzitickle 0

pants? whats this blasphemy?! who wears pants these days?

You get scared by a bus you were chasing? YDI

duzitickle 0

i wasnt chasing it... i was racing it. to the bus stop. if i get there first, it has to stop for me. if it gets there first, technically, they could bypass me cuz i wasnt *at* the stop. i probably did deserve it.. for some kind of karma owed to whatever gods dish this stuff out.

Sounds like their training is going as planned.

Crunchy_fml 0

wow this is probably the only FML that's real.

Coprophobia 0

lmfao. this has to be most amazing thing i've read on here. good job.

Crimson_regret 0

Um, I hate to ask, but are you duzi from the adultswim forums?

duzitickle 0

yes. =] ryoga ~ i clap for shoe hands. farside ~ i ttly

Loss of control over the bowels, though rare according to some, is thought to be a valid concern[39] and is reported to be caused by repeated injury, or by the insertion of large objects,[40] or simply by regular anal sex, which "leads to internal sphincter dilation and soiling."[41] A 1993 study published in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine found that fourteen out of a sample of forty men receiving anal intercourse experienced episodes of frequent anal incontinence.[42] However, a 1997 study published in the American Journal of Gastroenterology found no difference in levels of incontinence between homosexual men who engaged in anal sex and heterosexual men who did not, and criticised the earlier study for its inclusion of flatulence in its definition of incontinence.[43] Dr. Jack Morin recommended kegel exercises to prevent loss of muscle tone from anal fisting or insertion of large objects in a presentation of clinical aspects of anal sexuality, delivered at the 1998 joint conference of the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality and the American Association of Sex Educators. He added, however, that he had never personally observed "loosening" in any of his patients[44].

I think your bowels are backed up into your brain, thereby having lead to complete constipation of thought syndrome, as articulated in the "Journal of WTF Are you Thinking?" (August 2009 edition).

ryoga 0

I'm sure you could have regained your composure, avoiding the fall, if you had shoe hands. Just saying >.>