By snickerdoodles - 08/01/2010 06:30 - France

Spicy
Today, I was sparring with a guy in my Tae Kwon Do class. He had a hard-on the entire time we were sparring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 418
You deserved it 3 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flyinmysoup 0

might have been more of an fml for him. i bet he was embarrassed

Comments

Haha no big deal, it was probably more embarrassing for him than for you. But FYL cause that would have been awkward. I'm wondering if eurapike has actually done any traditional martial arts instead of MMA. I did tae kwon do, we learn more than just the fancy kicks and the sparring you see in the matches and the Olympics. I've had one teacher who would randomly run at us (with a wooden knife at some times) just to see what we'd do and yeah we did get out of it. There's no point in bashing other martial arts that's not your own. You just make yourself look like a complete asswipe and give a bad name to MMA. Although you don't think it, at the core of all martial arts is respect and discipline. If MMA can't even teach that fundamental basic then it's obviously lacking.

Darrian 2

I fail to see how this was a FML at all. Obviously he likes you. If you don't like him back that's your prerogative, but don't come in here whining because somebody found you attractive.

James! why are you looking at your TKD instructor's junk? well...he is kinda cute...

I live in Toronto Canada & reain at Ky Young TKD & wow that is weird. it both happend at both of out tkd places.

me NO he's 20 years older then me. The girl he sparred with & got the boner

It doesnt mean anything. Normally it happens to me at the worst of times, I cant control it.

missxteenuh 0

in my tae kwon do class once you become a black belt you are aloud to kick to the head. :)

So don't turn your back on him, just in case he decides to "unleash the fury".

I'm not saying I liked him. He has a GF I think. FORGET I said anything