By NotJoeyEssex - 26/07/2019 00:01

Today, I was so lonely and bored, I thought about making the most of our current heatwave by giving myself heatstroke, just so I could talk to a doctor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 108
You deserved it 1 143

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You probably won’t be talking, but instead be babbling incoherently. Of course, this stunt could kill you and that will make Natural Selection very happy.

You need serious help if you're doing something that could kill you just to talk to someone.

Comments

You probably won’t be talking, but instead be babbling incoherently. Of course, this stunt could kill you and that will make Natural Selection very happy.

You need serious help if you're doing something that could kill you just to talk to someone.

oneonta 8

Those are the same doctors who, according to online forums, ignore a girl's screams of pain just because she's young, chubby or bitch-faced, only for her to discover that it was gallbladder stones/cancer/a heart attack/a bunch of angry ovarian cysts. You think they will care about your puny heatstroke? Join a "go check on old people living alone" brigade at your nearest clinic instead; that will cure your loneliness and theirs.

It’s people like this that cause us to get ignored. You do need to talk to a doctor, op. A therapist. On a weekly basis. You obviously have issues if you are willing to risk death for attention. Best find out what they are and deal with them before you end up dead.

cosmic 9

OP, if you are that much lonely. At least use some random chat site like omegle.com

look for volunteering opportunities around you if there is a old home nearby work there... old people want someone to talk to them as well

T_clary88 1

same dude, same.. yeah, all these people are saying "no", "don't do that", "get help" etc. but **** it, gotta do what you gotta do haha

Peaches1914 13

There are people who politely knock on doors begging for conversations

Yeah, I think I’d rather a stranger kill themselves than knock on my door just to chat. There are a million other things you can do to talk to people.