By yeastly - 09/07/2012 19:54 - United States - Amery

Spicy
Today, I was sitting the living room, when my mom commented on the smell of garlic in the air. After ten minutes of searching for the source, she gave up. I was too embarrassed to admit that I'd tried using garlic to cure my yeast infection. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 976
You deserved it 33 884

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HairyPunisher 27

I wonder if Bella did that. It would explain why Edward Cullen avoided sex with her for so long.

perdix 29

Put some flour and some butter in your pants. It won't cure anything, but garlic bread you'll make will be delicious!

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
flutter4 7

Why are you being so harsh? She was embarrassed to tell her mom but none of us reading this know her. That is the difference.

18 = A serious bitch. And this bitch, is trippin'.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Damn, #18, who the **** shit in your cereal this morning? CTFD.

adamgrainsofsand 1

Spell grammar correct, when hating on someone else's grammar!

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

One of those moments where you wish you could thumb down a comment multiple times.... Damnit: D:

Use grammar correctly* when hating on someone else's grammar.

Use grammar correctly* when hating on someone else's grammar.

This is coming from someone who can't spell out the words "you", "your", and "are." Come on, now..really?

Crap. Accidently thumbed her up. May someone be kind and thumb her down for me :>

BlackBlazeCobra 16

Please go back to first grade, you've seem to have forgotten your grammar.

Quite rude. There's no need to say that. 1. U still don't know them so who gives. And 2. It's entertaining u by reading this LOL

SayPeanuts 29

Buy some Vagisil. I don't get why you wouldn't do that in the first place. I'd be more embarrassed over being stupid enough to cure it with garlic then going to the chemist.

Believe it or not garlic works. Whereas the treatments that you can buy from a pharmacist are over priced, don't always work, or only work for a little while and the yeast fungus can become also become immune to the various pharmaceutical treatments available. This could very well have been a last resort, or maybe OP didn't want to ask her mother for money because she was embarrassed?

Some people are allergic to treatments like vagisil and monostat. Makes for the WORST itching you have ever experienced. And no way to scratch it.

Jesus **** that's awful. Why the hell would you do that? -.-

hockeyoceancity 13

Because it works just as well as the over priced pharmaceutical treatments (some of which can be REALLY nasty while using them, a lot more so than garlic). If anything for a lot of women, it works better.

rcgirl2 11

Ewwww. Who does that? Does that even work? Anyway, maybe you should go to the doctor and see what they say about your yeast infection.

Sourdough(sp?), anyone? Oh god, I made myself sick.

wildsweetchild 19

Wth? How's garlic can help down there? Wouldn't it burn? Some people surely take all the remedies way to far. Go to the doctor, get the prescription and deal is done...no smelly garlic pants.

mommykrissy_05 7

Go to a doctor instead putting foreign things in there or on there can only make things worse!!! They do make medicine for that why use seasonings YDI

ummmm....it's natural. most meds are just synthetic compound versions of natural shit.

thiscrazything 1

True, also there are many people who just don't have enough money to go to a doctor.

Vagisil and/or Canesten. Fix you right up, and you can get it at the drug store!

What cracked out home remedy site did you get that advice from?? Sounds like a real waste of garlic haha