By yeastly - 09/07/2012 19:54 - United States - Amery

Spicy
Today, I was sitting the living room, when my mom commented on the smell of garlic in the air. After ten minutes of searching for the source, she gave up. I was too embarrassed to admit that I'd tried using garlic to cure my yeast infection. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 976
You deserved it 33 884

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HairyPunisher 27

I wonder if Bella did that. It would explain why Edward Cullen avoided sex with her for so long.

perdix 29

Put some flour and some butter in your pants. It won't cure anything, but garlic bread you'll make will be delicious!

Comments

YDI because why would you use garlic to try to cure a yeast infection? That's just disgusting! Why not just go to your local drugstore and pick up some yeast infection curing ointment over the counter? If you couldn't drive or didn't have the money why didn't you just ask your mom? She's a woman of course she would have understood.

Bigmoneyshotz 0

Add some butter and you could make garlic bread. What were you thinking.

The only real FML element to this is her being ashamed of it. I tried the garlic thing last year when I was too busy with work to see my PCP, and it worked well. It's a friggin yeast infection. As a woman, they happen in life. Of all people to be embaressed infront of, it shouldn't be the person whose ****** you probably crawled out of, and who has also probably had a few in her day. Have some pride, OP. Or atleast confidence in whatever it is that you decide to do in life. It's not like it was heroin for a cold sore or something harmful and/or ineffective.

melrose90210 10

Visit the drug store , not the supermarket .

noisebox 1

Yeeeeerkkkkk, was there a rotten fish smell mixed in too?

I'm a nursing student and this apparently works, as according to my professor. If you ask me having an ongoing yeast infection is grosser than garlic... She obviously didn't want to or couldn't use a chemicals remedy.

and yet you tell the world nice. not as embarrassing as you thought