By TextLoser - 05/08/2009 13:37 - United States

Today, I was sitting on the bus next to a hot guy who was texting. I sneaked a peek at his phone to see if he was texting a girl so I could know if he was single. As I looked at his screen, he turned it towards me and typed in caps "STOP BEING A CREEPER." He got out of his seat and off the bus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 860
You deserved it 86 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's what you get for snooping. EDIT: What's more annoying: someone going "First!" or someone yelling out whatever number they got?

You're pathetic. Next time a simple "HI" will do!

Comments

lifeislife_fml 0

YDI. One of my biggest pet peeves is people trying to read what I'm typing. Or even when people stare at what I'm listening to on my ipod. Why don't they just ASK?

Ok that was pretty dumb. Invasion of privacy and just plain dumb. Sorry, ydi =/

oohitsherx4 0

that's what you get for being rude. & just because he would be texting a girl doesn't mean they're dating, they could be friends, badur.

skullbuster 0

This is another one of those FMLs where I have to wonder, OP, are you looking for sympathy or something. Peering over at some stranger's phone screen to see what they are sending - how sad!! I don't even want people I know snooping on my phone, so why the hell would anyone want the likes of you peeking? Get a life you pathetic twat!

Poonmagnet 0

Haha, this is funny because no matter where you are sitting there is ALWAYS some creep watching your damn texts lol.

... yeah being a creep isn't the best way for going about dating/ game. You had that coming

thuryn 2

I guess next time you should try sneaking a PEEK instead of a PEAK. Grammar fail *and* YDI.

ydi. creeper is also a retarded word that doesn't belong in the English language

mylyfsukswbu 0

At least now, instead of seeing if the cute guy next to you is single by who he is texting, you can actualy start a converstation with him maybe?

why wouldn't you just say hello like a normal human being?