By TextLoser - 05/08/2009 13:37 - United States

Today, I was sitting on the bus next to a hot guy who was texting. I sneaked a peek at his phone to see if he was texting a girl so I could know if he was single. As I looked at his screen, he turned it towards me and typed in caps "STOP BEING A CREEPER." He got out of his seat and off the bus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 860
You deserved it 86 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's what you get for snooping. EDIT: What's more annoying: someone going "First!" or someone yelling out whatever number they got?

You're pathetic. Next time a simple "HI" will do!

Comments

user1063 0

That was a little mean of him. But at least now you know what you've avoided.

Now she knows what SHE has avoided? She was being a creepy stalker! He was well within his rights to do what he did, and there was nothing mean about it.

Undispu7ed 0

I like how people post these "FMLs" like their life is really ****ed. You're the dumbass who deserved it by creeping around like that.

Entity4Infinity 0

uhm if u havent noticed most of these fml's arent fml worthy but then again it could just be embarrasing its more of why did this just happen not now i hate my life it should just be ended. i mean really get over it

RE122 0

if you haven't noticed, there are two voting options. one is "ydi." click it. @OP: don't be nosy/creepy...problem solved

flyingpan8 0
deaditegirl 0

YDI for snooping. That's creepy and that guy was awesome for calling you out on it. Try to suck less in the future.

ericalew_xo 0

Nothing makes me hot for a girl like one who invades my privacy! You sound scrumptious! It's similar to the guys that wolf-whistle at girls. Does that ever work?

Duh it works. Wolf-whistles turn me on and I'd obviously jump in the sack with them asap.

dArkwOlf, I guess it'd work with you. I imagine you'd be playing Duran Duran's "Hungry Like A Wolf" while you are doing it. You wouldn't have to make any orgasmic noises, it's built-in!

I'll push my luck and guess that you might also like "Girls on Film" so there should be pictures, too!

That sounds like something my friend's boyfriend would do, big time.

methinks that if you were hot, he would have shown you a different message. just sayin..... :-P

You fail, I guess your not hot enough, or your boobs arent big enough to get his attention, YDI

lilbitch123 0

you think that all guys are shallow that they would want a girl for her "Hotness" and "boobs" Stop trying to be a smartass, you're not good at it.

Shut up "Lilbitch" I bet your some fat chick who no guy would ever stick a dick into. Your only friend is a package of hotdogs.

Jazzywrites007 2

Oh wow "A Pack of Hot Dogs" A Family Guy reference is sooooo genius of you. R-Tard.

8D Look who's talking! I'll be you know ALL about hot dogs, eh???

I utterly agree. Only ugly girls say shit like that.