By TextLoser - 05/08/2009 13:37 - United States

Today, I was sitting on the bus next to a hot guy who was texting. I sneaked a peek at his phone to see if he was texting a girl so I could know if he was single. As I looked at his screen, he turned it towards me and typed in caps "STOP BEING A CREEPER." He got out of his seat and off the bus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 860
You deserved it 86 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's what you get for snooping. EDIT: What's more annoying: someone going "First!" or someone yelling out whatever number they got?

You're pathetic. Next time a simple "HI" will do!

Comments

fucklifeee 0

Hm, if I were you, I'd take the guys advice and, "Stop being a creeper." YDI for being nosey.

Mind your manners, bitch. And seriously? You don't even know the guy. "Oh, he looks hot. I should definitely go out with him." - what the hell. I can't believe how accepted this kind of mentality is these days. How about try talking instead of spying?

...so if he's texting a girl he's DEFINITELY taken and if he's texting a guy he's DEFINITELY single...******* stellar logic...no really...it is...

she wouldn't have know if he was texting a girl or a guy if it was just friendly, "how ya doing?" type message. obviously when she said said that she wanted to know if she was texting a girl she meant romantically...

toosoonbreh 0

JUST FRIGGIN ASK US!!!!!! Girls and there creeper ways.

YDI. You're a disgrace to intelligent people and our fellow New Yorkers. Why on EARTH would you assume that he's single if he's texting a guy and taken if he's texting a girl? Are guys not allowed to just have friends that are girls anymore? And vice versa for girls? Suppose he's gay?

nikkiadiel 0

This was FOR SURE on MLIA. Just saying...

gOtTaLuVbOyZ 0

i feel bad 4 u i know a lot of grlz that have done that but NEVER has the guys told them they were a creepur!!!! =( ttly an FML

I would have been really proud of myself if a girl was trying to check what I was typing. Would have probably typed, "I'm single btw" in the text message.