By Joe thomas - 24/07/2011 04:22 - United States

Today, I was riding on my bike when I saw a homeless guy holding a sign saying, "Need money, stranded from Oklahoma." I decided to be nice, and hopped off my bike to give him $2. He took the money, and then jacked my bike. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 978
You deserved it 9 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

marijuanasmoker4 3

He must have thought you were donating it for his trip back to Oklahoma.

$2.00 in this economy? No wonder he stole your bike.

Comments

neimato1 0

at least now he could get out of oklahoma

Sweetpea137 0

what would have funny if the hobo didnt even know how to ride a bike

justbigbs 6

Its doesn't pay to be nice to people. Nice people are hard to find, and the nice ones turns mean as soon as bad ones tainted them. For every one nice guy, there's a 100 bad ones. Don't let go of your kindness, because that's your salvation from being a unhappy person. If you really want to help others volunteer time NOT MONEY, too dangerous these days and lots of scammers. If you not a people person try helping out in animal shelters or reservations, that would be more meaningful.

Thats whats wrong with America these days!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo

Most homeless people don't eat, how the hell did he take your bike

I would hate to get my bike stolen... but I hope that he used it to help get home and didn't just sell it at the nearest pawn shop. If I had to go across the country, I'd much rather do it on a bike rather than walking... and you would know it was put to good use!

Good for you for going out of your way and giving him the money. Sorry about your bike. :/

I've actually been homeless. Many of the homeless people I've met when I was in a shelter use and abuse people, smoke weed, or get someone to illegally exchange their food stamps for real cash. Some of them I feel bad for, the majority... Not so much anymore.

You deserved it there are too many people like you who give money to those alcoholic drug addict bums. Hate all you want cuz it's true.