By BigPurplePresent - 28/07/2009 13:34 - South Africa

Spicy
Today, I was really upset after work, and tearily asked my boyfriend to bring something over to cheer me up when he visited later. An hour or so later he arrived, having bought me a brand new large purple dildo to "brighten my mood". FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 037
You deserved it 18 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kawa_fml 0

Ever considered that he was trying to make you laugh, consequently brightening your mood? Be glad. Most FML boyfriend's would just tell you to stop whining and make them a sandwich.

Comments

The thing is, you ASKED him to bring something round to your house. You expect a gift off your boyfriend to help cheer you up?

okay so obviously your boyfriend thinks your a **** and enjoys sex

She has a boyfriend, meaning we can safely assume she isn't a ****. And is it so weird to enjoy sex? Get out of the house more.

Asexuality is an actual psychological problem.

letitbe56 0

Well...it's in the DSM, but whether or not it's a "problem" is heavily debated.

annalou_fml 0

Just because she has a boyfriend doesn't mean you can assume she isn't a ****. I'm not saying she is or isn't, I don't know her, but having a boyfriend doesn't mean anything, and anyone who has ever been cheated on knows that. haha.

Wtf are you talking about? Who said anything about cheating??

Sketch_y 0

YDI. He's a caring guy and you're a selfish egotistical b*tch.

how is this an FML? that's awesome! p.s. i would never ask my boyfriend to "bring me something nice" if i was having a bad day. just being with him would be enough.

i would love it if my boyfriend did that, it's hilarious. guys really do try their hardest to get things right.

Xrailer 0

give him a high five for me.

Lighten up, I'm a bloke and if my friend had done the equivalent and brought me a fake vag to cheer me up I'd be well pleased...

letitbe56 0

Are you sure he wasn't trying to cheer you up with HUMOR? An enormous purple ***** would've got me laughing. Does laughter not cheer you up? People don't read minds. If you know what you want, ask for it. You can still even have it be a surprise by saying something like, "Can you bring over something yummy?" (if you want food) or "Could you bring over a funny movie?" (if you want a movie) etc.