By brookenicolee29 - 26/01/2014 22:06 - United States - Clinton

Today, I was reading FML's birthday blog post and saw a picture of myself in it. I would've been happy if it wasn't #4 in the list of worst duckfaces of the week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 243
You deserved it 55 179

brookenicolee29 tells us more.

I changed my picture because o it(: And it was more of a kissy face.. Haha

Top comments

Sounds like you're a bit of a quack for thinking making a duck face was smart!....no one? Damn..

Comments

YDI for duckfaces. Those things turn people off immediately.

Maybe she wasn't trying to turn people on? Its a profile picture, not a modeling audition. What's with such high standards nowadays? Can't people post a pic of themselves for a profile without a shitload of criticism?

vencku 13

Sure, they can. But they shouldn't come whining afterwards. In case you hadn't noticed, we didn't start discussing OP's duckface out of the blue. It's OP who posted this and drew our attention to it. And it's OP who complains people didn't find her picture pretty. She clearly cares more than we did.

Duckfaces are horrible, sorry OP. At least your new picture looks a lot better :)

I usually hate duckfaces, but I rather liked both the old picture and your new one, you're rather cute you know OP!

It wasn't an obscene picture. What are you, the selfie police? She can do what she wants. Its not her job to look nice for you. People shouldn't have to go around worrying that their selfie is going to get criticized because you don't like their pose.

that was your hint to stop doing duck faces...

The positive is OP that there will be some guys on here now that will be just Quackers for you now !

Meld86 12

Thanks for the harsh words. I was in a silly, goofy mood. Apparently taking silly pics is something I'm not allowed to do and share anymore. Thanks for hurting my feelings.

If you have a manly face, you shouldn't be wearing red lipstick. You looked like a drag queen in that picture.

I think #4 is quite gorgeous. its a bad duck face because it looks more like blowing a kiss. doesn't look bad to me..

conqueror57 11

"If it weren't," not "if it wasn't." it's called subjunctive, people; use it.