By brookenicolee29 - 26/01/2014 22:06 - United States - Clinton

Today, I was reading FML's birthday blog post and saw a picture of myself in it. I would've been happy if it wasn't #4 in the list of worst duckfaces of the week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 243
You deserved it 55 178

brookenicolee29 tells us more.

I changed my picture because o it(: And it was more of a kissy face.. Haha

Top comments

Sounds like you're a bit of a quack for thinking making a duck face was smart!....no one? Damn..

Comments

The internet doesn't forgive duckfaces sorry OP. YDI.

Really? I was thinking #5 looked pretty attractive. ;)

I got number 1. And it's not even really a duck face

challan 19

clearly you're just constipated!

olpally 32

She looks high, challan. lol.

Yours does just look like a bit of a pout to me, not a proper duck face. OPs isn't bad either compared to a lot I've seen!

I think you'll look evan better if you smiled instead of making a semi duck face.

whatever look is it , its not good . why not try a smile everyone likes a smile :)

Epic fail of the week. Good luck next time!

Don't worry, just thank god you weren't number 5. GROSS

Hey, its uncool to call people gross. I've had it happen lots in elementary school; bullying sucks. Focus on the positive things so people will feel better about themselves and change more in the positive direction, instead of feeling like shit because of their flaws.

Meld86 12

Or, do what you want as your earlier comment says you're a proponent of. And if your little feelings get hurt, GROW UP. Life isn't all rainbows and unicorn farts.

sassypants93 17

Am I the only one who doesn't think 5 isn't bad other than it being a duckface?

ZY1431 24
vencku 13

OP. *raking in the compliments* It was, indeed, a succesful cast!

I changed my picture because o it(: And it was more of a kissy face.. Haha

Well, in blog, published, mildly popular, all in all a good day, huh?

If it's any consolation OP I think it isn't that bad. You're very pretty. :)

your profile picture now, is much better then the duck face one .

OP you're really pretty you don't need to do duckfaces because it hides the true beauty you hold when you're not being a bird.

martin8337 35

Way better picture. OP is a real cutie.

CimmyJo 11

Hey, at least it was pretty! (Not ratchet like the others) haha :)

fuggotmuggot 14

Aww omg you look so much prettier! :)

Is it just me or is it weird how attractive someone born in 98 can be lol. I'm used to them being 12. I feel so old. -_-

I just had to let you know, you're beautiful!

At least you're hot OP! Can't say that for all of the list..

A duckface isn't a reasonable pose, period. lol