By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 13:51 - United States

Today, I was pulled over for speeding. The cop was hot so I flirted with him as much as I could. But when he came back to the car he still gave me a ticket. Feeling desperate I said, "I thought you didn't give tickets to pretty girls." His response: "We don't." FML
I agree, your life sucks 242
You deserved it 613

Top comments

What did you learn today? 1) your not pretty. 2) dont speed. 3) dont flirt with cops. 4) you suck at flirting LOL

He must have gotten the high-fives at the station all day.

Comments

IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND YOU'RE STUPIDITY THAT TAKE US WOMEN A STEP BACK IN SOCIETY! You ******* deserve it. I'm glad that cop put you in your place, bitch!

Yeah I get what you're saying and I totally agree but it took a lot of strong willed, brave women to overcome the prejudices that men have about us and give us "rights" and when some women (not all) behave appallingly, it just takes us back a few decades and it's always the negative things about women that stand out. OP is a bitch.

Redneck325Ci 0

I do agree with you..but I had to laugh at the irony. You said; "you're stupidity"...you spelled that wrong. Lol - It should say; "your stupidity". The word "you're" is for "you are". Lol - Either way, no need to bitch at the OP for that, what you should bitch at her for is posting a fake FML. This was actually word for word on TruTV on the TV show Speeders.

Redneck325Ci 0

I do agree with what you're saying but I had to laugh at the irony. You said; "You're stupidity". You spelled "your" wrong. Lol - "You're" is for saying "you are". Anyways, don't bitch at the OP for that. Bitch at her for being fake. What she said, word for word is on the TV show Speeders on TruTV. Here's the link to the video to watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0JRxrWp5Zc&feature=related

defunctgeraniums 0

This is from a spoof shot about irl speeding goof-ups. OP, you're a ******* idiot. You really need attention that bad? GDIAF.

fxdxhk90 0

You ma'am are the reason that men cannot bring themselves to fully respect women. You are an arrogant idiot, and you got what you deserve.

I saw this on a clip show recently....can't tell if this is copied or if OP is the lady from that clip.

You got this word for word from an e-mail forward! >=(

drillsgtmaterial 0

I don't know what is worse, getting the ticket for being full of yourself, or having hundreds of people tell you that you are stupid on a website...

Yeah... this was on Speeders on TruTv... You fail at fmylife.

LOLOLOLOLOL... Oh I could laugh forever. You so deserved that for being conceited and for driving like an idiot.

YDI so much stupid bitch. Don't try to manipulate people or think ur special just because u look good (or in ur case, especially if u don't).