By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 13:51 - United States

Today, I was pulled over for speeding. The cop was hot so I flirted with him as much as I could. But when he came back to the car he still gave me a ticket. Feeling desperate I said, "I thought you didn't give tickets to pretty girls." His response: "We don't." FML
I agree, your life sucks 242
You deserved it 612

Top comments

What did you learn today? 1) your not pretty. 2) dont speed. 3) dont flirt with cops. 4) you suck at flirting LOL

He must have gotten the high-fives at the station all day.

Comments

I saw this exact same thing on TV on one of those bad cop shows. They used the same sentence structure and everything. I call fake.

bioagg12 0

exactly what i was going to say. FAKE. i saw it on cops when i was high

Yup! This is totally fake! I saw that on a cop show several months ago! It was hilarious though :)

theswarm666x 1

thank you for beating me to this. you are correct. i saw that show too.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA dont think you're hot when ur not, cops dont lie lmfao

Women complain about being looked at as sex objects, but exploit their sexuality to the max. YDI

They even complain that you look at them when they wear ridiculous clothes to accent and show off their body. Stupid sexist feminists, stop being so hypocritical.

hellobananas 0

I know, seriously? I mean, I'm a girl, but I won't try and use my looks to get anything. In fact, I'm extremely modest- bordering on hating- about my looks. Seriously, "Don't look at me as a sex object, even though if the situation arises I will open my top and hike up my skirt and use sexploitation to my advantage, because if I'm not trying to get out of something that's clearly my fault or that everyone else has to do but I shouldn't because I'm pretty, you can't look at me in any way that's perverted or is related to the natural instincts of lusting over qualities designed to help us choose mates for optimal results in offspring." Yes, run on sentence, but still.

GDinNJ 0

"Stupid sexist feminists, stop being so hypocritical." You do realize that the woman who posted this is probably not, nor will she ever be, a feminist? I have no respect for the OP for trying this (way overused, might I add) attempt to evade a ticket and I also can't say I consider myself much of a feminist, but respect the very distinct differences, people. That's like calling gay men hypocrites because some men like to sleep with WOMEN. *gasp* Two different groups of people. Just because one contradicts the other, it obviously doesn't mean they're all hypocrites.

182 please marry me and have my kids. We can have a cottage in the Alaskan wilderness. :p

GotThatSwag 0

It was sooo funny when I saw it happen. This person is lying. I saw this exact same scenario on SpikeTV last week. Verbatum. At least tell a real fml story instead of pulling stuff off tv. Get your own stories!!!

this story was on MLIA, but from the cops point of veiw. If ur gonna post a fake story, at least be creative

ssnickel 0

I really would love to punch women like you in the face... and I'm a woman. Flirting and crying should not get you out of a ticket for something you did wrong. This just pisses me off.

I agree with you 100%. People like the OP give us females a bad name. If a male or female is found guilty of doing something wrong, they should just shut up and accept the consequences.

fucklifeee 0

Same here, I'm a girl but this is just pathetic that she had to use her looks. If you're pulled over in the first place, you deserve a ticket. Get over yourself.

fml_buster 0

Epic FAKE. This is originally a famous joke that has been passed around from generation to generation, email to email and father to son.

What, no woman has failed to flirt her way out of a ticket since then??? Ya, right.

bluedoll 1

Agreed. I remember reading this years ago in Reader's Digest. OP, you wouldn't happen to be my high school math teacher from years ago posing as a woman, would you? If so, I remember you and your Reader's Digest stories. I remember well

ManicGypsy 22

And the cop probably submitted a MyLifeIsG. "Today, I pulled over some ugly chick who flirted with me up and down. I wrote her a ticket for speeding anyway. When she asked if I gave tickets to pretty girls, I said I don't. MLIG" YDI for speeding and flirting even though you are ugly.

nam3 0