By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 13:51 - United States

Today, I was pulled over for speeding. The cop was hot so I flirted with him as much as I could. But when he came back to the car he still gave me a ticket. Feeling desperate I said, "I thought you didn't give tickets to pretty girls." His response: "We don't." FML
I agree, your life sucks 242
You deserved it 613

Top comments

What did you learn today? 1) your not pretty. 2) dont speed. 3) dont flirt with cops. 4) you suck at flirting LOL

He must have gotten the high-fives at the station all day.

Comments

Iloveyencheck 0

does anyone else think that maybe she is taking the wrong way? Maybe when he said I don't he meant that he doesn't not give tickets to pretty girls.

mannix_fml 0
dr_house_MD 0

fake i heard this joke like 3 years ago in an email titled "cops are funny"

I've read this joke somewhere before. Joke plagiarism!

leeenerz 0

a cop with a sense of humor..1 in a million

livelovelife01 0

:P I hate women like you....you give us a bad name! :( Haha. Well anyways YDI for trying to flirt to avoid a ticket...wtf is that? MAYBE if you wore like a frigging see-thru tank top and SHORT SHORT SHORTS you might be able to avoid a ticket...but seriously...ugly and annoying? Ewwie.

You should have realized when he was getting you the ticket that you already lost. Why add insult to injury? Now you have a hurt pride along with your speeding ticket. PLUS, if you had just been nice, and not flirting, you probably could have talked him out of it. YDI.

Yep... this was an episode of speeders. Your fml should have said "I have no life so I take stories off tv and post them on fml!"