By Jesse - 20/03/2009 05:48 - United States

Today, I was pulled over by my father who is a police officer. He was training a rookie and gave me a breathalyzer test to show his trainee how to do it. I blew a .15 and was taken to jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 942
You deserved it 151 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait... did he pull you over by chance or was it that he told you he was going to? And you are a total douchebag if you were driving with a .15 and you deserve to go to jail. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE PERIOD

I think it's pathetic you chose to drive drunk.

Comments

#43 means that the limit for new drivers was changed from 0.05 to 0.02. To give people a benchmark, one drink gets a big guy to 0.02 or a really tiny girl to 0.05. I've known a few decent, normal people who've driven drunk once, realized it was a ******* stupid thing to do, and never done it again. I can deal with that. But people who gripe about being pulled over with a BAC of 0.15? That's not cool, because driving drunk (especially hammered like that) is really dangerous.

...I really hope you weren't looking for sympathy when you decided to post this cause I sure as hell have no remorse for you. My dad would've done the same sh*t to me, but unlike you, I have more sense than to get behind the wheel drunk. A really close friend of mine lost her life cause of an asshole like you...

valuemeal2 1

Serves you right for drinking and driving.

I posted a story on FML about something stupid and did and got caught and now everyone hates me.

Its your fault for driving under the influence.

fatass123 0

You are a dumbass, and you deserve every bit of that. If you are inconsiderate and stupid enough to drive THAT drunk, you deserve more than that- you deserve to die. Because sooner or later, you will kill somebody.

Dporter 0

Holy shit, 1.5? You deserve whatever you get, and then some.

If I could click the "You Deserved That One" button multiple times I would NEVER STOP CLICKING IT. DRUNK DRIVING IS THE MOST STUPID THING YOU CAN DO BECAUSE IT'S NOT ONLY DANGEROUS, IT'S CONSENSUAL. IDIOT!

FML?? You don't deserve a life you tool, I just hope that if you ever die while DUIing that you don't take anyone out with you.