By Jesse - 20/03/2009 05:48 - United States

Today, I was pulled over by my father who is a police officer. He was training a rookie and gave me a breathalyzer test to show his trainee how to do it. I blew a .15 and was taken to jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 943
You deserved it 151 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait... did he pull you over by chance or was it that he told you he was going to? And you are a total douchebag if you were driving with a .15 and you deserve to go to jail. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE PERIOD

I think it's pathetic you chose to drive drunk.

Comments

superson_fml 0

you should've hid a penny under your tongue. it screws up the breathalyzer.

You are the ultimate douchebag. I hope you stay in jail for a long time.

good. you got what you deserved. you should be THANKFUL that your dad pulled you over before you did something you couldnt take back.

While I agree that drunk driving is beyond idiotic, the statistics that people like MADD and the federal government shove down our throats are basically everything but a lie. *According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), "A motor vehicle crash is considered to be alcohol-related if at least one driver or non-occupant (such as a pedestrian or pedalcyclist) involved in the crash is determined to have had a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of .01 gram per deciliter (g/dL) or higher. Thus, any fatality that occurs in an alcohol-related crash is considered an alcohol-related fatality. The term 'alcohol-related' does not indicate that a crash or fatality was caused by the presence of alcohol." http://www.alcoholalert.com/drunk-driving-statistics.html ...just saying, take these with a grain of salt. and to the OP, FYL that you're that stupid.

Moron. Enjoy your DUI and arrest record for the next 80 years.

ydi dont drink and drive, you really should plan ahead. be glad its only a ticket and not a TA

ned_schneebley 0

drunk driving IS fun, but isnt very smart you kinda deserved that one.

more like FHL, hes the one who has to live with the embarrassment of having a son that is a complete idiot.

#115 You're right that the stats don't necessarily mean that the accidents were *caused* by alcohol. But I'd be willing to bet that alcohol played a role in almost all of those accidents. Even small amounts of alcohol will impair someone's brain function, whether the person is a driver or pedestrian. OP, you're a massive douche. And all the people saying drink driving is no big deal and normal, you're massive douches too. Nothing wrong with enjoying a drink or two, or even getting absolutely wasted. It's your body, you can do what you want with it. But you DON'T have the right to put anyone else at risk. Drink driving kills, and you're a selfish, stupid arse if you do it.

NatsaPanda 0

Drinking and driving. NOT COOL.