By Username - 06/04/2011 03:26

Today, I was prescribed anti-anxiety medication due to the high level of stress that I experience at my job. Unfortunately, I cannot afford the medication because I do not make enough money at said job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 674
You deserved it 4 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

briidontgive_ 0

I hope you been nice to your friends, because its time to borrow.

Comments

time to look for another job. if it's stressing you that badly, it isn't a job worth keeping.

TheDrifter 23

Amen to that. Up here in the great white north it's paid by taxes. As half the country doesn't end up paying any, the rest of us get to pay double. Great deal huh?

cindayy77 0

I know how u feel... kinda... xD I have anxiety... it sucks! :P I'm sure I'll have to get medicine, I used to have some xD

OP, I understand. I have 2 jobs and neither offer health insurance. I'm also not eligible through Students Who Are Parents at my university because my guardianship is partial. In SC, we do have places like Hope Health, Doctor's Care, and Mercy Medicine. They can't do everything, though. They can get me sleep aids for CFS (which I declined, as they are actually mood stabilizers - tegretol or celexa) but not anything for Fibromyalgia, as so little research has been done for manifestation in pediatrics. Search for alternatives and look for a comprable salary at a job that doesn't cause you so much stress. Good luck!

I'm new here ok and WTF does "OP" mean lol...I know it is the person who wrote it but.....

Move to Canada, you pill poppin junkie... our drugs are cheaper.

Please do explain how OP is a pill popping junkie because they want to get the medication they need to help with their health?

grim267 0

If your job "really" causes you that much stress and "really" pays you soooooooo little why do you work there?

mismonroe 0