By Rachel - 23/10/2014 04:04 - United States - Waynesburg

Today, I was passing notes in class with my crush. I started to pour my heart out and tell him about how I've liked him for years. I was caught by the teacher. He looked at it, laughed, and tore it up. He then looked at me and said, "I just saved you from years of embarrassment. You're welcome." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 976
You deserved it 11 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sevazilla 21

Think of it in a good way; maybe he did. Studies show that the average "crush" lasts for 4-6 month.

Well.. at least he didn't read it out loud in front of the class. That would've been way more embarrassing.

Comments

I think that's disrespectful of the teacher as well as highly embarrassing for you. I feel a better approach would have been to pick it up, put the note on your desk and carried on. That would have sent the correct message. But reading it out loud? That is just really uncalled for.

I agree. Passing notes in class is definitely disrespectful of the teacher.

Is your teacher Sadie from the show "Awkward"?

Sounds like a great teacher if you ask me...he probably did just spare you the embarrassment.

better to rip it up then have it be announced to the class like some teachers do

He may have been right, but that was still a douche thing to do.

Are u sure the teacher didn't say that because normally he'd read it out loud? So I say u did get lucky.

Your teacher is kind of a badass :D Most teachers would have read it for the whole class to her, so cheers to him! Really, what is it with all of these people on here confessing their love through notes and emails? How would you feel if your crush couldn't even muster up the courage to tell you he or she loves you straight to your face? Grow some ovaries and just do it personally!

98 it stands for your life sucks.