By FamilyLoving - 19/08/2013 16:00 - United States - Patchogue

Today, I was out jogging. As I took a rest to have a drink of water, a car pulled onto the sidewalk and bumped into me. Not just any car; my dad's car. He then drove away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 110
You deserved it 3 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't always recognize my children, but when I do I make sure to hit them with my vehicle.

Comments

Maybe he thought you weren't moving fast enough, wanted to give you that extra push.

It sounds like your dad is a pushy exercise coach. But he is just trying to help you bump down your weight. If you don't like it, tell him to go the *beep* home.

Why do people like you take these FMLs so seriously? I doubt he was being an excersize coach. He was probably just trying to be funny. I run kids over all the time, it's hilarious.

It was just a love tap to motivate you to go!

ViviMage 38

File a police report against him for hitting a pedestrian with a car.

Was he blaring Eye of the tiger as he did it?? cause it could be motivation.

You should hav3 flicked him off to see if he would come back!

DrownedMyFish 18

Why did you replace the e in have with a 3?

RedPillSucks 31

the 3 is right above the e on many keyboards. Just a typo.

#25 I think #19 means flipped off not flicked

A love tap? That's what I call it when I punch my brother in the arm. Your dad just used a multi-ton machine instead of his fist. That must mean he loves you a lot! You sure are lucky, OP. I sure wish I had someone who loved me enough to strike me with their car and drive away.

perdix 29

He tried to make a quick getaway hoping you wouldn't be able to make a positive ID. Do you have a creepy uncle that resembles him? Yes? Then, it was him!!!

Haha I could imagine my uncle doing that and then slowly backing up and pull away all with a serious expression.. don't you just love family??

finalyearsofhate 22

And you lived to tell the tale!