By stupidsantaclaus - 08/10/2009 05:14 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with my friend, when my four year old nephew came in, asking who I was talking to. I told him it was Santa Claus, so he insisted on talking to him. I handed over the phone and I hear, "Santa is fake. Grow up." I spent the next two hours with a screaming child proving Santa exists. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 886
You deserved it 41 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're an idiot. Why did you lie about who you were on the phone to? You should have said you were talking to a friend.

Comments

waterynuggets 0

Don't worry, tell him he'll still get presents regardless if Santa is real or not. I stopped believing in Santa when I was around 6 or 7. I knew something was up when Santa's handwriting was the same as my mother's handwriting. ****** never ate the lemon cookies I left out anyways. Ungrateful ho... ho ho...

thats so mean every child should believe in santa until they are clever enough to work out it is fake :)

Intellectualist 0

And the guy who comes in at night in their room.

Intellectualist 0

-Sniff- This is almost as bad a day when I found out Miley Cyrus was Hannah Montana! And then the day when I found out her name wasn't even Miley!

Intellectualist 0
Intellectualist 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't know what's sadder: That I know this on the top of my head, or my ex boyfriend was the one who [excitedly] told me.

Intellectualist 0

probably the boyfriend... thats a bit gay!

Nah, he's just a bit of a dork. The whole Santa/Christmas thing brings me down. My birthday's December 20th.

Intellectualist 0

Oh, that sucks. Mines in May, when we have exams... I had a maths exam on my birthday, mean bastards :(

Oh wow. That sucks. ): I've only had school on my birthday once, but the trade off is I never really get parties or real gifts, it's always Christmas themed. Or, I get a birthday OR Christmas. The up is, I have three family members with the same birthday, so we do stuff that isn't Christmas-y. My poor brother though, his birthday is December 31st. And he hates fireworks.

RubixMonkey 0

Legally Miley Cyrus is Miley Cyrus. She changed it legally. My sister made me look this up so this is how I know.

No court of justice would indulge Destiny Hopes weird name changing obsession, burn the heretic and don't buy her any christmas presents.

I guess it's kind of a good thing she changed her name. To me, Destiny sounds a little bit like a **** star name...but really, who would legally change their name at such a young age? O.o And wouldn't she need her parents' consent?

Yeah, I thought you had to be like 18, but I'm not exactly sure... I changed the spelling of my last name though in a pinch.

When I was like 5 I told my entire kindergarten class how Santa wasn't real :/ I never believed in Santa so I knew all of them were morons lol. This isn't an FML. If he figured it out later, it may have been worse. Don't say Santa exists.. just fess up about the lie -.-

AntiChrist7 0

Lying and dating a douchebag. YDI so hard

You have bad grammar and no common sense. GRAMMAR GIRL STRIKES AGAIN!

Hopefully the friend will mature a bit before having thier own kids...

Jincos 0

To all the people saying he's real, it's a simple proof of you being 8-12. I've searched, gotten let down, not anymore. I don't even ask for presents from my parents.