By Anonymous - 16/09/2010 04:12 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with my boyfriend who's sick, he told me he felt sleepy due to meds and was going to bed. I jokingly said, "you're going to call your other girlfriend, aren't you?" There was silence before I heard, "you weren't supposed to find out like this." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 324
You deserved it 4 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lifes_a_bust 0
Graawr 7

That sucks op. Its time to say goodbye to him.

Comments

BoyBeyond 0

Your boyfriend needs to get his PLAYA License revoked. What an idiot. I don't cheat on girls but if I did every guy knows don't admit shit until there is proof. Always act like you don't know what she is talking about. Girls like to pick your brains guys. They say shit and do shit just to see how you will respond. The reason the majority of you guys get caught is because you pretty much rat yourself out. When they ask you questions and make statments like that you either act retarded or just rat yourself out. Just be chill act normal. Girls know when to sniff bullshit and pretty much know how u act when your lying. Thats why you play it normal.

or, you know, not do it in the freaking first place and tell the damn truth ;)

banananut 0

dude, it was obviously a joke. my boyfriend and i say stuff like that to eachother all the time. i doubt anyone would say something like that and be serious.

that is madd funny he deserve it for admitting it so fast.

well somes ones a douche bag, you don't deserve him anyways op :)

TheWayILovedYou 0
davdude12 0

hahahahahah his made me laugh so hard that's something I joke around with my girlfriend with