By pissed - 04/05/2009 04:25 - United States

Today, I was on Facebook looking at pictures of my boyfriend, who was in his friend's wedding this past weekend. He said that none of the girlfriends could come because it would cost too much for the couple. I spent the weekend alone, and all his friend's girlfriends are in the pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 158
You deserved it 4 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cooper0526 0

wow, number 5, she should do that if she's like 12.

Comments

AntiChrist7 0

YDI for having facebook and picking an ass as your boyfriend.

tje210_fml 0

just talk to him instead of moaning about it to the world and saying your life sucks. your bf might be a POS for lying to you . . . or perhaps your complaining nature is what drove him to not want to be seen in front of his whole family with you. either way, you can get the real story from him . . . or his friends.

jackanackanory 0

Can you please secretly film his reaction when you ask him about it?? I wanna see him squirm or what excuses he has.. He sounds like a jerk - there's no justifiable reason why he wouldn't want to take you. Unless you're the jerk?

Girl I mean this in the best possible way - the guy does NOT want to be seen with you - he doesn't think you're good enough to take the wedding - he's a total DICK!! Leave his f*^king ass right now - or you deserve this FML. He obviously doesn't have his priorities straight!! I'm so sick of women taking crap from men - you don't have to!! I keep telling all my friends that the more you put up with crap the more crap you get. I'm living proof - you can find a good man, and you don't have to walk on eggshells - have standards and if he doesn't match up - then move on - we don't have time to waste on losers like him!

birds_fml 7

Just because his friends all brought dates doesn't mean those dates were invited. Maybe the married couple was trying to keep it small, and your boyfriend knew that, but his friends are all self centered jerks who brought dates anyways. This sounds very likely, actually.

BabyHuey 0

Or he wanted to sleep with someone else!

so you have no friends besides your boyfriend? really now? geeze I would have used it as a breather and gone out with the girls. way to mope around and not get a life and do something with your time with him gone.

mouseintern 0

#18 could be on to something. There could be a good explanation for this, and it would be wise to have a calm discussion about it. Or he could have intentionally ditched you, which means he's not only a jerk but also not too bright about covering it up either. Two strikes.

I love how most of the girls here say "go with guy friends and tell him your not invited" Quit being a bunch of egotistical bitches, and just go talk to him. There was probably a reason for it haha.