By pissed - 04/05/2009 04:25 - United States

Today, I was on Facebook looking at pictures of my boyfriend, who was in his friend's wedding this past weekend. He said that none of the girlfriends could come because it would cost too much for the couple. I spent the weekend alone, and all his friend's girlfriends are in the pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 158
You deserved it 4 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cooper0526 0

wow, number 5, she should do that if she's like 12.

Comments

Did your boyfriend tell you that the groom said that? Maybe he just wanted to party without you. I'm of a mind that when someone doesn't want you around, it's for a reason. Take a hint and either move on (your boyfriend is tired of too much time together and needs some space) or find a partner who will stand up for you in that kind of situation. If I were invited by my family to a major event and requested not to bring my significant other and then arrived to find the other people's partners present, I'd be angry with the event-holder. The fact that your boyfriend did not tell you anything and wasn't bothered by the discourtesy makes it seem that he agreed with or even suggested the exclusion.

i love how guys think we wont findout things like that

Mmm, he really doesn't deserve you one bit.

whats more weird? the fact that she knows he has more than one girlfriend or that shes upset that shes the one who didnt go? what kind of crap is that????? the dude isnt worth it...

jen_kay 0
sweet_emo_love 0

baby you deserve more than that. nobody deserves that kind of treatment. :'(

christopherlove 0

Why didn't you just pay your own way? FYL because your boyfriend didn't pay for you? Also, #100 clearly didn't understand the story.

ilovejustin4ever 0

he's a fukkin dick..... talk to him and ask him why he didnt want you there and if he says it would ost too much tell him hes a fukkin liar.... my dad done that to my mum and we soon found out later it was coz he was cheating on her.... find out what happend before you dump him...