By pissed - 04/05/2009 04:25 - United States

Today, I was on Facebook looking at pictures of my boyfriend, who was in his friend's wedding this past weekend. He said that none of the girlfriends could come because it would cost too much for the couple. I spent the weekend alone, and all his friend's girlfriends are in the pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 158
You deserved it 4 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cooper0526 0

wow, number 5, she should do that if she's like 12.

Comments

Maybe he didn't want to pay for you?

LilKonvicted 0

Maybe there's a good reason? On the other hand.. Maybe there isnt? xD

fretforyerlatte 0

ouch. yeah seriously though who goes to a wedding alone? you always bring a date. he's an asshole, and obviously a dumbass too for not thinking he'd be busted when you saw the pictures. unless he didn't care if you found out, in which case he's even MORE of an asshole.

wonderwolf 0

maybe his friends don't like you and asked him not to bring you. also, how do you know his friends' girlfriends aren't also friends of the couple getting married? just because you aren't doesn't mean they can't be.

16 stole what I clicked on comments to post. =(

cxal_fml 0

Or maybe he was told that, and so were his friends, but his friends didn't listen. Its not uncommon for people to completely ignore that, and cost the bride and groom money at the reception by showing up with uninvited and unwanted guests. Its also possible that some of those girlfriends or friends or either related to the couple, or are friends with the couple, and so were invited. If there was a reason why he would have been concerned about you seeing the photoes (ie he lied) he would have put you on limited photoviewing so you would have never been able to see the pictures in the first place. Since he didn't care that you found out, why don't you think of the reasonable explanations instead of jumping to the most unreasonable one there is?

The pictures were probably not posted by him. A friend tagged him in the photos, meaning it would be on her feed.

What a jerk... #6, you may be right, but it doesn't change the fact that it's definitely an FML for her. :(

"He's just not that into you" :( But seriously though, there could be various explanations. I think you should ask him about it before you jump to conclusions.

omg he's really stupid, surely you would have found out sooner or later. that sucks for you :(