By ramis182 - 27/03/2012 00:17 - United States - Federal Way

Today, I was not yet wearing my bouncer uniform when a fight broke out at a club. I intervened, only to have the cops who showed up tase me because they thought I was part of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 578
You deserved it 4 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why wouldn't you have had your uniform on before you got to the club?

Nothing is hotter than an electrifying bouncer whose not afraid to fight

Comments

HairyPunisher 27

While I agree that you shouldn't have been working while not in uniform, I see NO reason for cops to use tazers. I worked at a club and some bouncers got so heated they would literally lunge at the opportunity to join the fight as opposed to actually stopping it with as little force as possible. If you are one of those guys that joins the fight, then YDI for not trying to stop the fight. Otherwise, FYL that really sucks.

I want you to be nice, until it's time to not be nice.

Maybe I just used to go to the underbelly of the bar world but I have never saw a bouncer uniform. They just dressed like this patrons.

I feel your pain, I have been hot with a tazer twice in my life. I personally would almost rather them shoot me. It hurts that damn bad.

not enough research has gone into tazers, damn crackheads stopped responding to pepper spray.

And if a cop draws a tazer, the crackhead and his buddies might automatically assume that it's a gun.

Wait, so did the cop just shoot his tazer into the crowd? What a stupid cop. The confusion and screams might escalate the situation if someone felt an atrocity had just occurred.

That seriously sucks!! I'd tase the cops back.