By Ambar - 15/02/2010 17:02 - Canada

Today, I was missing $20 from my wallet, so I decided to ask my sister if she had taken it. Her response? "That reminds me, I need to borrow another 50." She has a job. That was my Christmas money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 740
You deserved it 2 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ugh, my sisters steal my money always! very annoying! FYL!

go ahead and give it to her. then when she's not around take $100

Comments

Good story douche bag. That was two months ago.

Okay, first, she probably doesn't have any money to steal back, or else she wouldn't be stealing it. Second, some people do save their money from Christmas, and also get very little. And third, this is very similar to what happened to me - I have an older sister, and she spent my $200 that I had been saving for five years. My revenge? I stole $250 worth of her stuff, and sold it on eBay and at school. Revenge is sweet.

5 years to save 200 dollars??? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

conartist66 0

Yeah, shitty 3rd world countries. I'd much rather live in America and get cash and other frivolous things than live in Africa and get a Vase made out of horse shit for my birthday.

Duh. Take something of equal value (i.e. compensation), sell it, and hide your money better. You're entitled to it anyway.

onelovebabyyy 0

you shouldnt have to hide your money from your own family and why steal their stuff? thats just sinking to their level

onelovebabyyy 0

thats happened to me and it is an epic suck, especially when they have a job and you dont and a week later you find out the $50 stolen was to bail their douche bag boyfriend outa jail. your life sucks

im 14 years old my 20 years old siters that has a job stole $70 from me and spent them all in drinks whit her friends i was going to buy a game for me whit that money after she told me about the money i made her go to gamestop and buy me mass efect and bioshock 2 (so in the end i won 2 games,1 that i was going to buy and another for her stealing money from me)

delaney16 0

omg!!!!!! y do people make big deals about small amounts of money

CheshireHalli 19

You let someone steal such a little bit of money. We'll ask you why you're bitching if it's a small amount. =) OP: FYL.

Tell her you'll trade the money for sex. Either she freaks out and stops taking your money, or she agrees and you get the time of your life. Either way you win.