By erockinthesuburb - 16/10/2013 00:38 - United States - Noblesville

Today, I was maced. Not by a person, but rather by one of those automatic air fresheners in the bathroom. It was conveniently placed at eye level, you know, for freshness. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 223
You deserved it 3 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet you have a wonderful smelling face now, though.

Comments

And Roses have thorns, probably feels similar.

that'd be awkward because people would be smelling her eyeballs like 'Is that rose?' :P

astralvagan 20

why would someone put it there? did a midget install it?

ninjuh_wingman 29

Unless the OP is a little person as well, then the air freshener would be at crotch level, not face level. Seriously use the thing in your skull called a brain.

RedPillSucks 31

21- in 3's defense, if a midget would install an air freshener they would most likely choose not to put it at eye level but at a higher height that is suitable for them. Maybe say, a height about eye level for the rest of us.

ks23 9

Maybe it thought you were giving..... stink eye. Okay, I apologize to everyone for that awful pun.

I've seen this so much lately: people make a joke and then say, to some effect, "no? ill show myself out". Either have confidence in your joke or don't say it because ending your comment that way shows that you already thought your joke wasn't worth posting.

Yep. It was a funny comment until that last sentence.

people think they're not funny because the community is harsh and judgemental

It has nothing to do with confidence or something being unfunny. It's an intentionally tongue in cheek bad joke. The second sentence serves to recognize the intention. It's to be read in a character voice.

\ 28

#52, truer words have not been spoken.

Tell me you didn't purposely put your face there to examine it..

alshygirl 14

I didn't purposefully put my face there to examine it

Unless you've suffered serious eye damage, please don't go all sue-happy like the stereotypical Americans that the FML community likes to complain about...

Allornone 35

um, you seem to be the only one concerned with lawsuits. I don't think anyone else has even mentioned one. Or did you just want some flimsy reason to insult Americans?

What is your definition of a stereotypical American? Can I safely assume you're a stereotypical Canadian? Country stereotypes are ridiculous.

evan_7899 28

If he is a Canadian, we claim no reponsibility for retards like him. I bet he's euro where they make fun and take every shot at north Americans. but yet again, we claim no responsibility for idiots like him if he is one

At least we're not afraid of the dark! *Damn Canadians*