By erockinthesuburb - 16/10/2013 00:38 - United States - Noblesville

Today, I was maced. Not by a person, but rather by one of those automatic air fresheners in the bathroom. It was conveniently placed at eye level, you know, for freshness. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 223
You deserved it 3 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet you have a wonderful smelling face now, though.

Comments

Just goes to show, sometimes it hurts to stay fresh.

All OP heard before the attack was tsssssst and then OP ended up smelling like air freshener. I sure hope the mook that placed that device gets a cramp where cramps are not supposed to be, for sure stupidity!

They do say that airfreshener is in the eye of the beholder... Or is that something else?

JMichael 25

Despite the awful burning sensation, you smell like fresh spring pines.

raytyler26 16

I don't understand how not one of these comments got positive votes.

OP and his friends got together to thumb down every comment they didn't like.

I don't understand why you were staring at an automatic air freshener tbh

TrinityNevada 11

If you got hit in the face, I would imagine others have been too. So did you file a complaint? It shouldn't be at eye-level for that reason.

If the person is 4' tall or 7' tall, it would be at eye level for them as per the FML. Most people wouldn't be of those heights (except children and basketball players) and thus not be affected if this were to be the case. Knowing OP's height would probably help.

Lizzy500 16

If the air freshener was on a counter near the toilet, it wouldn't be eye level to the person who put it there, and it would be in a perfectly logical location. However, if you were to sit down on the toilet and look toward the counter....

At least next time you'll be aware when/if you use said bathroom again :)

In the business's defense, OP is an eight and a half foot tall cyclops.

It makes sense to me, you getting maced for freshness. It happens to me all the time. You should probably pull your pants up now.