By stupidcunt - 14/04/2014 23:43 - United Kingdom - Colchester

Today, I was looking at the map on my phone whilst walking down a street. I heard the sound of a bike behind me so I moved to let the cyclist past. He snatched the phone out of my hand and sped off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 516
You deserved it 5 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

larrena2377 26

I would say call the police, but....

Comments

Pay more attention to who is around and what is going on around you. If you had been more aware you probably could of prevented this. At least hold on to your phone better. This has been on the news that people are not paying enough attention and people will just run by or something and snatched a phone. The person is going too fast for the owner to see the person stealing their phone so the people can't do anything. Also get the tracking app for your phone. Droids and Apple products have them.

kittycat69 5

How did u write this then xD

Then how did you write this without you phone?

How did you write this without your phone?

YDI. Next time put your phone away when people are coming up behind you.

Oh yeah, cause everyone thinks of that -_- How is it ever a person's fault when their belongings get snatched from their own hands?!

Wait, then how did you make this FML?

You're asking how she made this FML without her phone..? I'm assuming the usual way; you know, a laptop or computer. Those big, electronic things, which have been around for a good number of years now!

CHILP 1

that sucks i had the same thing happen

Then how to f*ck are you writing this?

You could've tried to throw your shoe & aim to hit the tire to tip him/her off . Fun Fact: Hispanic mom's have the best aim with the chancla (sandal) ..