By OMGWTF - 13/08/2009 02:01 - United States

Today, while biking home from work, a 12 mile trip, I was speeding down a long hill and my jean pant leg got caught in the chain. It ripped, and then the rest of my pant leg ripped off. I had to bike 10 more miles half naked along the highway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 135
You deserved it 6 143

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope it was on the side away from traffic.

kwbuzz23wk 0

why were you riding your bike on the highway?

Comments

I hope it was on the side away from traffic.

mozrox 0

What's with the FML fetish against "proceeded"?

rihannalover 0

on this website, the word proceeded is usually followed by the word "to". but using correct grammar, it should be followed with the words "with" or "by". "the streak of terrible behavior proceeded with breaking a flower vase" "the angry child proceeded to break a flower vase" the second sentence really doesn't need the word proceeded. people just put it in to sound good, when really they sound stupid. you could say "the angry child broke a flower vase" and sound 10 times smarter.

Ox_Baker 0

She also deserves it for riding a BMX.

randomdude1234 0

"on this website, the word proceeded is usually followed by the word "to". but using correct grammar, it should be followed with the words "with" or "by". 'the streak of terrible behavior proceeded with breaking a flower vase'" NO! That's just fail. That sentence doesn't even make sense you moron.

AngryC4t 0

Shut up about "proceeded." I agree it got pretty annoying that one time when every other FML had it, but it hasn't been used in a month; get over it already.

curryndricegirll 0
xgogreen 0

#8, you'r retarded. the way someone speaks does not determine whether they deserve something, dipshit

you should be grateful you moron, you know how many times I have seen idiots like you riding in jeans and have their pants get got in the gears and flip the bike? stop your whining, OMG PPL SAW MY LEGS

ydi for weating jeans while riding a bike for 12 DAMN MILES WHOTF DOES THAT? srsly

well, no one "weats" jeans....everyone I know "wears" them. luls I am very sorry but, I had to.

#40, win. (: and #2, what's wrong with jeans? It could have happened with any long pants. And since OP was riding home from work, which I'm supposing is a daily job, shut up unless you expect OP to never wear long pants.

kwbuzz23wk 0

why were you riding your bike on the highway?

SirAwesome 0

FIFTH! OH YEAH OH YEAH FEELS GOOD IN THE PANTS!

from 1 biker to another, don't wear jeans. That's retarded. Plus it's burning hot in cali atm.

So deserve it. For the shear sake that you called them "jean Pant". Where I come from thats freaking hilarious and you have to be a total afrikaaner with a very bad english vocab. Shame that sucks FYL ;-P

CheshireHalli 19

I think he was talking about the PANTS leg of his jeans. :)

anon2468 0

Heya buddy.. It doesn't look very good, especially in the process of correcting someone on their word choice, when you yourself make an error in your response. It's 'sheer'. The sake isn't a sheep. Just helping you out. :)

...and that's why you should wear lycra shorts.

Yeah, he should totally wear those to WORK..

#47. Most offices have bathrooms. All you need is a pair of pants in a bag. Besides, if you're biking 12 miles to go somewhere where you should look 1/2way decent, then you should always bring a change of clothes. A ton of people at my job bike in and most of them bring clothes and a towel.

M13LO 0

Now that your nude... youdont have to worry about getting your pants stuck in the chain and being ripped apart x]