By Anonymous - 14/01/2014 16:15 - United Kingdom - Chester

Today, I was laying down with my girlfriend, when she asked me if I'd ever been kicked in the junk. I awkwardly said no, and she replied, "Well maybe that should change." while rubbing my shoulder lovingly. I'm scared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 967
You deserved it 4 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't understand how the people on here get such weird and/or downright rude or mean significant others...

Pair this girlfriend with that kid that flushes his condoms and hopefully she takes away his potential to reproduce.

Comments

Ask her if shes ever been kicked in the ******, if no reply with what she said. it also hurts for women to be kicked down there.

I would have to say that punched in the breasts is even worse!!

No, unless you're at the point in your cycle when they're tender, breasts tend to take a punch about the same as any fleshy part of the body. But a kick or knee to the pubic bone hurts EVERYONE. And on the off chance you end up hitting the ********, that's a fuckload of nerve endings in screaming agony. Passing out is common.

StompinOnCrayons 15

Wear a codpiece at all times for protection !

perdix 29

Time for a pre-emptive **** punt. The best defense is a good offense!

ariellove1992 8

Don't forget any this like birthday/anniversaries and behave

Behave, really? That is extremely painful for men. If it's done hard enough, an injury in that area can cause serious damage. I'd dump her crazy ass on the spot.

Dawnstempest 17
perdix 29

A cup would be ok but The Male Chastity Belt™ would be better. With all the spikes, electric wires and pepper cannons, the attacker not only gets blocked, but gets ****** up in the process! Of course, you have to take 10 weeks of training to learn how to wear it :(

I got the training down in five weeks. Come at me, you sex-crazed fiends!

perdix 29

#25, yeah, but you probably skipped advanced but essential skills like Performing Naked Zumba for Legions of Stalker Chicks. That lesson has saved my bacon -- or more accurately, prevented my wiener from becoming bacon!

RedPillSucks 31

Your weiner could become bacon? You must be very popular with chicks in some circles...

xxBFMVAAMIWxx 18

Kicked and licked are easy to confuse... Make much more sense if she asked him if he's ever had his balls licked :P