By Anonymous - 15/08/2011 02:39 - Reserved

Today, I was knocked into a wall by a high-pressure water cannon suddenly kicking in. I was only going to the corner store to buy some chocolate. Probably serves me right for not noticing a small riot due to a thumping hangover. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 038
You deserved it 7 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rico_Mal1116 0

Are you the same idiot who got so drunk they gave out there moms number..?

Comments

You were that wasted? Who are you... Charlie Sheen?!

XxHoPPoxX 8

well obviously no because he wasn't winning

chocolate, you and fate dont have much to say to each other now do they. no, i bet they dont. unless the word fail is subtly screamed here.

Cops have brilliant aim, they manage to hit the one person who is not rioting. /sarcasm

actually, water cannons are used a lot in northern Ireland riots, so #55 is right to ask if op's from Belfast or Derry. maybe you should get your facts straight before you bitch at people.

maybe it wasn't a watercannon. Maybe it was blastoise. You were hung over enough not to spot a riot afterall...

1. How hung over do you have to be to not notice a riot, big or small? 2. Why would they use water cannons on a 'small' riot? 3. Where are you from that any of this would be happening? *before the idiots start bitching, the mobile site on my BB doesn't give all the information that others get.

Water Cannons were NOT used during the recent UK riots.

Technically, no, 'water cannons' were not used, but there is plenty of news footage of police using high-pressure water jets to knock rioters aside. OP is probably just slightly off with the terminology.