By Arthurie - 24/07/2012 23:44 - United States - Plainview

Today, I was in the hospital. I had recently broken my arm, and had to have it re-broken. I've secretly been a lesbian for years. Guess who came out to her strict Christian parents while on anesthetics. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 100
You deserved it 5 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mehwhocares 9

That's a little awkward. Hope it turns out okay.

Samster2000 9

Comments

perdix 29

Katy Perry? Bristol Palin? K. Kardashian? Actually, the Bible preaches hatred against gay men, but doesn't mention lesbianism. Everyone likes hot girl-on-girl action, even divinities ;)

I thought this comment was hilarious. I've talked with some Christian men about this and they're like it's different when it's two girls, but truth be told, is it really different? *Reverend from The Simpsons* It has been written that a man should only be with a woman, and a woman should only be with a man. But where would the girls find their fabulously gay best guy friend to pick out their clothes and have a fabulous montage with "Walking on Sunshine" playing in the background? The answer is, it wouldn't happen, girls would all look like crap because all of the gay designers wouldn't exist and men wouldn't want any of the women but would have to choose the best of the worst.

Brainwashed homophobes condemning everyone's choices to hell :( I'm sorry you had to worry

CheeseTacos 9

Not a choice. But overall good comment.

....and the truth shall set you free....or something like that.

You can tell people your parents rebroke your arm when they found out. Jk. But seriously, at least it's out in the open. I hope they accept it, and everything goes well. :)

doglover100 28

I hope everything turned out ok. You are still their daughter.

You're only lucky, that in a western world no one is allowed to tell you what to do in your bed :)

DWT 18

That sucks. I hope they accept you for who you are c:

I'm sorry. I hope it all worked out. You are still the same person.