By dfan13 - 01/07/2009 16:31 - United States

Today, I was home alone in the shower when in the opening of the curtain, I could see a man in a ski mask. I passed out, hit my head on the tub. I then found out it was my dad pulling a prank on me. I almost died cause my dad wanted to see me scream like a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 412
You deserved it 4 979

dfan13 tells us more.

Hey, original poster here.. He wasnt trying to see me naked. We have a shower curtain where u can see out if ur in the shower but cant see in if your out. And i did almost die because i cracked my head open.

Top comments

COMPLETELY CREEPY. YOUR DAD IS COMPLETELY CREEPY.

fxdxhk90 0

You need to start plotting your revenge, may I suggest buying one of those fake lottery tickets, then filming his reaction when he thinks he won.

Comments

Omg, creepy. I suggest you get a new dad  one that doesn't peek at people while they're showering. Also, I'm hoping you're a guy, not a girl, which would open up a whole new can of worms...

OP again, Yeah i may have went over the top to say i almost died, but who cares if my dad walks into the bathroom while im taking a shower. I can see him, he cant see me. Big deal hes not **** and yes im a boy

@83: He didn't say anything about opening the curtain.

wait...... your dad was in the bathroom when you were having a shower?

Umm... Disregard the last part of my comment. I'm on my iPod so I don't see the extra info about the OP that you guys do.

itsgen 16

haahahah omg ahahahha funnist fml EVER!!! what a classic ;D good thing ur ok but omg what a great story

katelynmarie 0

Lmao, that's crazy funny. :) All you people that are like "you're dad's ****** up and creepy" - you're stupid. His dad was just pulling a prank. Doesn't make him a pedo.

whats wrong with this? the dad was trying to scare the son and he was successful. even tho he was naked it doesnt automatically make it incest or weird because he was naked...they are related! its no big deal (tho it sucks he did get hurt) funny FML!

It's kinda creepy that your dad tried scaring you while you were getting out of the shower.. naked.

ohreally123 0

Oh my god. I bet he was coming after you in the shower and covered up getting caught by saying it was a prank..