By dfan13 - 01/07/2009 16:31 - United States

Today, I was home alone in the shower when in the opening of the curtain, I could see a man in a ski mask. I passed out, hit my head on the tub. I then found out it was my dad pulling a prank on me. I almost died cause my dad wanted to see me scream like a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 412
You deserved it 4 979

dfan13 tells us more.

Hey, original poster here.. He wasnt trying to see me naked. We have a shower curtain where u can see out if ur in the shower but cant see in if your out. And i did almost die because i cracked my head open.

Top comments

COMPLETELY CREEPY. YOUR DAD IS COMPLETELY CREEPY.

fxdxhk90 0

You need to start plotting your revenge, may I suggest buying one of those fake lottery tickets, then filming his reaction when he thinks he won.

Comments

GatorBites 0

nice to have a dad with a sense of humor. a little weird but funny

miles_republic 0

your dad thinks your gay!!! and that is a totally cute prank! hahaha...

lastminuteperm 0

That's ****** up! I would have done the same thing. Holy shit. That is the ******* scariest thing I've ever heard of...and I wasn't even there.

lastminuteperm 0

WTF dothehelenkeller?!? dothehelenkeller said: YDI for taking a shower. Again...WTF? There is nothing else to do to get yourself clean besides sitting in your own wet dirt. Ewww. Or not cleaning yourself at all.

For everyone saying the dad's creepy... maybe they have one of those "manly bro love"-like relationships. Hahahah. Maybe they're one of those close dad-takes-you-to-soccer/football/baseball-every-weekend-when-you-were-little relationships. In that case I really don't think it would be a big deal. This is funny. Hahahahahahah. Except about the you fainting and possibly getting a concussion and even dying. But the dad's intentions were just for a good laugh.

enuff_crying 0

your dad is awesome. My dad did something like this to me. Fun way to get revenge. Next time he goes out of town and leaves his car put a for sale sign on it and give it a really low yet realistic price. Put his cell number. Proceed to drive around advertising his car. Your dad will then receive multiple calls asking about his car. You laugh and relish in your revenge. When your dad asks you why you did this, put on a ski mask and politely say thats why

omgitsseejay 0
doof_fisch 2

Next time turn up the heat so it will be too warm in the bathroom for anyone to wear a ski mask. BTW --- I think your dad is great! He obviously is well acquainted with the Psycho shower scene and wanted to give you a good, but fun scare. Too bad you fell, but it doesn't mean you should take out your anger/embarrassment at your pops.