By luckygirl - 14/12/2009 09:05 - United States

Today, I was hit on by a guy who decided to use the line, "My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 977
You deserved it 4 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least that's a line which will never be overused.

SSC_fml 0

Hey, it's original, props to the person who said it :)

Comments

Do you suffer from some form of mild retardation? Yea it's a shitty pickup line. (sorry for the pun) But it is by no means an FML. If anything it's something to laugh about.

bsias4ever 0

mild retardation..rofl...says the guy with the name "grrrarrrg2"

The 2 is funny though. -> "The username grrrarrrg already exists. Possible usernames: grrrarrrg2, grrrarrrgforever, grrrarrrgrox."

Then he should make like a cow patty and hit the trail.

haha thats lowkey unique , ive never heard that before but kinda nasty too

schwinn11 0

Atleast he told you and didn't SHOW you how much he loves you

Weird Al lyrics FTW! I'd say this isn't a FYL just a really hilarious day.

cheese_danish 0

Either the OP is trying to make an FML from a Weird Al song, or she was hit on someone who thought using a Weird Al line would be funny. Either way, not FML.

this isn't an FML, and the OP sux for whining, but it's still funny as hell an made my day.

Intellectualist 0

I love him. Give him to me, I'll take him off your hands, while you grow a sense of humour.

if I dedicate this to you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSykiBcRV14 would u go out with me? :o

Grow a sense of humor? Sheeesh, that's a bit harsh, isn't it? Just because a person has a DIFFERENT sense of humor doesn't mean they don't have one at all. And there's a good chance OP did think it was funny, which is why she posted it. :] That's just a guess, though.

Simple response: "please do, nobody wants to see that shit". Fin.